535 Stone Creek Place
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Give us a Call
Shoot us an Email
What are you waiting for?
TERMS OF SERVICE
Quotes provided to prospects and clients will be honored for 30 days after received. A new quote/contract can be provided upon request. Contracts that have been written but not signed by the client will only be accepted within 30 days of the delivery date.
Responsibility for Content
NLH Solutions clients are solely responsible for the content stored on and provided by their server/hosting account.
Denial of Service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone—at any time—for any reason.
The entire risk as to the performance and quality of completed projects is with the client. Services from NLH Solutions are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind that the project will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no event shall NLH Solutions be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages coming out of the use of the website or services provided to the client. This includes, without limitation, business interruption, lost profits, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the use of the website, or services provided to the client. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web design is with the client.
Hosting services from NLH Solutions are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event shall NLH Solutions be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages coming out of availability of the client’s website, or functionality of the website. This includes, without limitation, business interruption, lost profits, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the hosted website, or services provided to the website visitor. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the website hosting is with the client.
All invoices are due upon receipt. There will be a 2% interest rate added on to your total bill, after 30 days, compounded monthly.
Unsolicited Email (Spam)
Unsolicited commercial advertisements (spam) are not allowed in e-mail, and will likely result in account cancellation.
NLH Solutions takes a zero-tolerance approach to spam originating from our servers or for spam advertising of domains hosted on our servers. The following activities are not allowed:
1. Unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (“spam”). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, petitions for signatures, and political or religious tracts. Such messages may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it from your domain.
2. Forging, altering or removing electronic mail headers is prohibited. Any domain sending stealth spam will be terminated without warning and without refund.
3. Sending numerous copies of the same or substantially similar message with the intent to disrupt a server or account (“mail bombing”).
4. Spamming Newsgroups: Commercial advertisements are unwelcome in most Usenet discussion groups and on most e-mail mailing lists. Inappropriate posting may result in account cancellation. See the newsgroup or mailing list’s charter for whether advertising is allowed or not. “Spamming,” or sending a message to many different off-topic newsgroups, is particularly unethical and will be treated as such.
5. Mail may not be used to harass or intimidate others. Harassment, whether through language, frequency of messages, or size of messages, is prohibited. Sending a single unwelcome message may be considered harassment. If a recipient asks to stop receiving e-mail, you must not send that person any further messages.
6. Providing spamware (software used to send bulk email or software used to harvest email addresses) or links to sites providing spamware is strictly prohibited and subject to demand for removal or account cancellation.
Note: If you use the services of another provider (including but not limited to the use of address lists obtained from a third party vendor or provider) to promote a website hosted by or through NLH Solutions (spamvertising), then the provisions of the above Policy shall apply as if the spam were sent through our servers.
Penalty: Depending on the severity of your SPAMMING, NLH Solutions reserves the right to charge you between $1.00 – $100.00 PER SPAM sent through our network. Your website content will also be confiscated and it will NEVER be returned to you.
You understand, agree and authorize NLH Solutions to charge your account, including any credit cards we may have on file, should your account incur penalties regarding SPAM originating from your use of the Services.